Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering at the University of Alabama
Office: South Engineering Research Center (SERC) Room 3002
FIELD: SERC Room 3045
Mailing address: Box 870286, Tuscaloosa, AL, 35487
CV.pdf (Updated August 2016)
- We have been recently awarded a new project funded by National Renewable Energy Laboratory on modeling High Power multi-port DCFC Stations.
- Ph.D. applications are welcome for Fall 2018. If you are interested, send me your most current CV. Applicants with MS degrees are encouraged. Please also complete this "form" in addition to your e-mail.
- [Aug 17] Himadry S. Das joined FIELD as a new Ph.D. student.
- [Jun 17] We did a presentation on modular bidirectional EV chargers at ITEC 2017 in Chicago. Click for the presentation.
- [May 17] Our paper, entitled "Distributed Control of PEV Charging Based on Energy Demand Forecast," is accepted for publication in IEEE Transactions on Industry Informatics, Special Section on EVs as Smart Grid Enablers.
- [Mar 17] Our paper is accepted in 2017 IEEE Transportation Electrification Conference and Expo (ITEC2017). Click for the full paper.
- [Feb 17] Lab construction in FIELD has started.
- [Jan 17] Emin Y. Ucer joined FIELD as a new Ph.D. student.
- [Jan 17] Our paper is accepted in IEEE Vehicular Technology Conference 2017. Click for the paper.
- [Dec 16] Our research was presented at 2016 IEEE Global Conference on Signal and Information Processing, Symposium on Smart Grid Infrastructure on December 9, 2016. Click for the paper. Here is the presentation.